格里菲斯留学生论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
澳大利亚租房、找工作信息格里菲斯大学校内交易市场格里菲斯大学论坛格里菲斯大学论坛
发布信息布里斯班房屋出租 | 住宿发布信息布里斯班工作机会 | 招聘发布信息布里斯班二手市场 | 交易发布信息布里斯班个人广告 | 服务
恶意灌水,重复发帖,学分将被清空!那些帖子属于刷分贴会被扣分 ?新问题开新帖提问,标题中描述关键问题格里菲斯大学中国留学生论坛版主招募

OWEN ZUPP MASTER OF AVIATION MANAGEMENT

17:15| 发布者: 小编| 查看: 214386| 评论: 3|原作者: aVIATION CONSULTANT, AUTHOR AND COMMERCIAL PILOT|来自: Griffith Alumni And Community Magazine

摘要: MY JOURNEY WITH Griffith University began in the wake of the collapse of Ansett Australia. As a commercial pilot it soon became apparent that my skill set was rather narrow in its nature and not gener ...

MY JOURNEY WITH Griffith University began in the wake of the collapse of Ansett Australia. As a commercial pilot it soon became apparent that my skill set was rather narrow in its nature and not generally recognised outside the aviation industry. By undertaking the Masters Degree in Aviation Management I was not only able to formalise my qualifications and experience, but gained a far broader understanding of aviation. This understanding has seen my career achieve a great level of diversity beyond the flight deck.

In the years since graduation I have designed safety management systems and conducted training courses relating to this field. I have also had over 200 articles and one book published on aviation topics ranging from personal wartime sagas to the latest technological advances. These stories have been wide ranging both in scope and geography, being published in Australia, Africa, Europe and North America. There has even been an Aviation Press Club award along the way.

Without doube, my time at Griffith University broadened my horizons and I availed myself of a whole new world of opportunities. In addition to the enhanced job security stemming from the postgraduate study, the subsequent experience has been overwhelmingly enjoyable. In many ways this enjoyment was typified by my around-Australia flight in May of last year, titled there and Back. Making one hundred years of powered flight in Australia, I flew an all-Australian jabiru aircraft and raised over $10,000 for the Royal Flying and 13,000 kilometres I enjoyed the best seat in fasinating ranging of people.

My aviation experience took a major step up through my time at Griffith University, but I can also sese that the journey still has some way to go.

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

刚表态过的朋友 (2 人)

发表评论

最新评论

引用 wangwu 18:40

引用 joannalei 23:42

查看全部评论(3)

论坛资讯推荐GriffithBBS